Saturday, 4 January 2014

Project 365 #1

So here goes, I thought about this last year, but knew that I wouldn't be able to focus fully on it, and so this year I am here, ready to give this a go!

Project 365.

One picture for every day of the year.
I love taking pictures, of the boys, where I live, places and things around me, and this just gives me an excuse to snap away.

So here is my first installment

1/1/14.  I took this just after midnight. We were at my parents house a couple of streets away, the boys had all gone to bed but my brothers two were still wide awake to see the New Year in.  My eldest nephew asked if he could do Auld Lang Syne, so they did. 
2/1/14. We had a quiet day at home. Beanie spent the day playing, building lego, whilst the little two had a day of (unbelievable) playing together nicely. Here they are playing planes, lining them up as they taxi down the runway!
3/1/14.  Beanie has a thing about Lego Star Wars to the point that it is an obsession and more a collection than a play thing. So this Christmas he only got a few bits and to make up his presents he received a number of games, Rubik's Race, Cluedo, and some puzzles.  This one is a wooden puzzle made up of 'T' shaped pieces that you have to fit back together in the cube. It will take him a while but he will sit at these things for ages!
4/1/14. Today.  The little two had their swimming lesson down at our local pool this morning. An 8:30 start isn't appreciated by me, but they love it and after their lesson they like to go to the canal to see the ducks. So there we were this morning at about 9:45am when Monkey spotted this mummy duck and her two babies. Nice to see they have survived the awful weather we have had lately!  




TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos - sounds like you've had lots to occupy yourself with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is obsessed with Lego, has been for many years. I has now got to the point where he properly plays with it too. Lovely pics and memories to capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely pictures honey, i love the duck shot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos of your boys, and I love the one of the ducks. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving Beanie's determination with his puzzle. I love that you caught that lovely moment when we welcome a new year in too. Great pics. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to 365 hope you stick at it :)
    It's great when the children play well together - better than the times when they are trying to kill each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! I'm new to 365 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos - sounds very much like our house, lots of LEGO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little ones peering over the table - cuties! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh another newbie - lots of us seem to be just joining! The duck photo is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a busy few days, yes we have Lego obsessed children in this house too.

    ReplyDelete