Monday, 10 February 2014

Project 365 #6

Project 365 week 6.
Sunday.  The weather is beginning to wind the boys up, literally, last Sunday we were stuck indoors again.  I found the My Talking Tom app on the ipod/tablet and I can honestly say it kept them amused for ages. Hearing the little two giggle as the cat repeats what they say, it deteriorated to "poopy brain and weewee bum" very quickly!!


Monday, I took the dog for his morning walk and it wasn't raining (can you believe it?)  My phone was out snapping away at the scenery, the views and some weird looking trees!



Tuesday, another day another walk.  But today was special, after a very cold night, the view in the distant is white! There was snow on the high moors, though too far to visit!


Wednesday.  This is a little thing I purchased off our local Facebook selling page.  A 50's / 60's sewing table, complete with contents.  It has that old person smell and is actually in really good condition.  I am unsure of what I want to do with it.  Leave it, paint it, sand it, I really am unsure. I need to go through it and sort all the stuff out and put what I have into. A task for a rainy day!


Thursday evening.  Boys game time.  We seem to be playing a lot of board games lately!  Today it was Kerplunk!



Friday.  I was tutoring in the dining room when my phone pinged with this picture from moors-daddy. Monkey and his best friend cuddling together on the sofa.  Note the dog's paw on Monkey;s leg! Bless.


Saturday. Beanie and moors-daddy went shopping for an Airfix model and came back with this aswell.  A new game for our collection and not what it used to be like.  A lot more detail and it seemed to take forever to put it together bu they enjoyed playing with it, so much so it came out again on Sunday too.


All pictures are copyright of moors-mummy @ Dartmoor Diaries.

Joining up with The Boy and Me #Project 365.




TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow - my Mum used to have a sewing table just like that one! #365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely and was such a bargain, still unsure what to do with it though!

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful view of the moors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed, every time i go up there the views amaze me, even though I see them every day. Always something different to look at.

      Delete
  3. Wow amazing view of the Moors with the snow in the distance. Just makes me want to go there for a walk! And I'm going to have to check out the My Talking Tom for my two. #365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful place for walks! We will try and get out over the next few days! (more pictures)

      Delete