Sunday, 6 April 2014

Project 365 #14

Project 365 week 14

This is my one and only picture this week. It's not that I haven't taken my one a day, I have; dinner, cats sleeping together, the attack of the chicken pox, bath time, but I have no evidence. Why?
Yesterday Worm was playing with my phone, he had been on it a while and had gone noticeably quiet. When I asked him what he was doing his reply was "putting them in the rubbish bin". At first I didn't understand and then the realisation hit. The little bugger had deleted my photos and was slowly working his way through the last two weeks! Cue mummy going nuts!
This one for some reason he kept. Monkey cuddling the dog and playing games on his iPod. 

So I know it's not really a 365 this week and I am gutted!
Please let me continue!! :)


Linking up with The Boy and Me for Project 365. 

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

No comments:

Post a Comment