Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Book Review: Safe House by Chris Ewan




This isn't a book or a cover that I'd would normally pick but the blurb really drew my attention.

A thriller, there was a time when I read lots of thrillers but not recently.

Here's what Goodreads says:

"When Rob Hale wakes up in a hospital after a motorcycle crash, his first thought is for the gorgeous blonde, Lena, who was on the back of his bike. The doctors and police, however, insist that he was alone at the scene. The shock of the accident must have made him imagine Lena, especially since his description of her resembles his late sister, Laura.

Convinced that Lena is as real as he is, Rob teams up with Rebecca Lewis, a London-based PI who has a mysterious connection to Laura—and learns that even a close-knit community like the Isle of Man can hide dangerous secrets that will not stay safe forever."

The story line of this book is amazing, very well thought through and with all the minor details included.

It had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish and I loved the story, the twists and turns and the ending! Every moment was unexpected, exciting and terrifying at the same time. A fantastic read.

I loved it.

I will definitely be reading more of his books  in the future.

4 stars from me on Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment