Monday, 12 May 2014

Tantrums

Today we had tantrums. 

We've had a few lately, all from Worm, who since his bout of chickenpox seems to have lost a lot of confidence. I don't know what it is but he's just become so defiant about doing things he used to love doing. 
Going swimming. 
Going to nursery. 
Going to bed. 
Every time. It's bedtime, time for school, time for his swimming lesson he kicks off. 

Today I received a message on my phone from moors-daddy saying he was shocked at Worms behaviour when he left him at nursery. He had to be removed from his legs and he was screaming "I want my daddy". From what we can see nothing has changed other than he was ill and now he's better though still a bit spotty. 
Can having chickenpox affect them emotionally to that extreme too?
It certainly has us!

No comments:

Post a Comment