Tuesday, 30 December 2014

I've been away

I've been away for a while, not literally of course I'm still here living my life, continuing to do the things I do every day, but I haven't blogged. I just don't seem to have been able to find the time.  I have no idea how people fit everything in.

I have managed to  get back onto Blogger - I'd forgotten my password and everything, (that shows how long I've been away!!) but here I am again.

A lot has happened in the past six months.

But there's time to fill you in with all the details later.

I've posted two posts that were sat waiting in the back end, so even though they are summer related they are now up for you to see.

Hope you had a great Christmas and I'll see you some more in the New Year.
Promise!

2 comments:

  1. omg, I must have turned off my notifications too, as I hadn't even realised you'd commented.
    Want to get back into this but struggling to find the time.
    hope you and the family are well Gina?

    ReplyDelete